My name is Yi Yeseul, and I am a first year student majoring in Korean Studies. Please watch the video I prepared on the topic of Hanbok.
Related Videos List:
Sometimes, Korean people uses Obangsaek, when they make Hanbok.
To learn more about Obangsaek-5 cardinal colors, mentioned in this video.
You can see diffrent kinds of Hanbok, when you see this video, traditional wedding in Korea.
- https://www.facebook.com/GsDSojin/photos/pcb.316502015207561/316501905207572/?type=1&theater accessed on 11/1/2014
- http://leesle.com/product/detail.html?product_no=24&cate_no=24&display_group=1 by LEESLE
- http://leesle.com/product/detail.html?product_no=47&cate_no=48&display_group=1#none by LEESLE
- http://blog.naver.com/donggue918/220176059450 by LEESLE
- http://cedarbough.blogspot.kr/2014/01/hanbok-ii.html by Cedarbough Saeji
- http://cedarbough.blogspot.kr/2013/11/hanbok-one.html by Cedarbough Saeji
- Other photos by Yi Yeseul
- All video by Yi Yeseul
Model : Im Eunsil
http://navercast.naver.com/contents.nhn?rid=112&contents_id=3573, Accessed on 11/1/2014.
Hanbok, 한복, 한복 입는 법, Goreum, 고름, Korean traditional clothes.